FREE wetlands education program comes to Rossland--sign up today!
The Wetlands Institute will be giving a 2.5 day workshop in Rossland, May 23 – 25. The workshop is free but registration is required.
This 2.5 day hands-on fieldwork course provides participants with technical skills to steward their own wetland.
The following is a press release from the BC Wildlife Federation:
The BCWF Wetlands Education Program is pleased to announce its 2014 Spring and Summer roster of high quality hands-on wetlands workshops and events. All 2014 courses are offered for free thanks to our generous financial sponsors. Please circulate to individuals or groups who may be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there.
In 2013, the BCWF Wetlands Education Program recorded its biggest year to date, as it held over 20 events, restored/created 4 wetlands and connected with nearly 1800 people. To learn more about these events and workshops, click here to read to 2014 Spring Update
This 2.5 day hands-on fieldwork course provides participants will technical skills to steward their own wetland
- Cumberland BC | April 11-13, 2014 | Click here for more information.
- Rossland BC | May 23-25, 2014 |Click here for more information
- Duncan BC | June 20-22, 2014 |Click here for more information
- Prince George BC | June 20-22, 2014 | Click here for more information
- Kimberly BC | July 25-27 | Please e-mail for more information
- Terrace BC | September 2-4, 2014 | Please e-mail for more information