Aquatic Centre Pool Re-Opening and Fall Programs
Trail Parks & Recreation is pleased to announce the pools at the Trail Aquatic & Leisure Centre will re-open on Wednesday, September 16, 2020. A limited selection of aqua and fitness programs for kids and adults have also been scheduled. Pool times and program details are available in our Welcome Back Newsletter.
- Pool users must call in advance to book a swim time.
- Occupancy loads for the pools will be managed and COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place.
- Booking starts on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at Noon. Staff can be reached at 250-364-0888 or 250-368-6484 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Pool users, please see our Aquatic Service FAQ document to learn more about the pools’ operations.
- View our Welcome Back Newsletter for fall program information.
- Registration for programs starts on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12 Noon. Call us at 250-364-0888 or 250-368-6484.
- All fall programs require pre-registration; drop-ins are not permitted.
- Aqua Fit participants are encouraged to read the Aqua Fit Newsletter and Information document before registering.
Lastly, please note Fitness Centre and aquatic services are no longer integrated – this means separate fees apply for each service. The Fitness Centre has been open since August 11, 2020 and work out times are available by appointment only. More information about the Fitness Centre is available here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Trail Parks & Recreation
250-364-0888 | firstname.lastname@example.org