Joe Hill Coffeehouse on March 19 -- Don't miss it!
The March 19 edition of Joe Hill Coffee House features talent from near and far:
· Johnny P. Johnson, with Javan on fiddle – Prairie roots, rising stars in the Kootenays, songs of life and experience
· The Reluctant Dragon – highlights from the upcoming show by the Rossland Light Opera Players
· Anna Jauncey – talented singer/songwriter/guitarist visiting from Scotland
· Geoff Ross – Rossland’s own; great songs, great singing and guitar
· Peter Pii: Country-Bluegrass from the Beaver Valley
· Kootenay Jack – Been to Nashville, came home, a good old rockabilly boy. He’ll perform The CEO Song. OK!
· Taylor Rozz – a high-energy duo of growing renown from just over the river
Lots of talent, and a wonderful range of styles.
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street,while the Miners’ Hall is being renovated, but it’s the same Joe Hill Coffee House as always – coffee, tea and goodies (no bar), nice surroundings, good sound. A mere $3 for a whole evening of entertainment!
Doors open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00. Don’t miss any of it — see you there!
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-362-5677. Thanks!