Joe O'Hill on St. Paddy's Day...
The calendar elves have wisely arranged to hold St. Patrick’s Day on the same date as the next Joe Hill Coffee House. We are prepared!
* Our program will lead off with three young dancers from the Kootenay Dance Works.
* Terry and Janet Marshall are returning from their new home in Kaslo to lead Pickled Thistle and Friends in an extended set with an Irish theme.
* Jonathan Provencal and friends from the Tuques will go Dublin for the show.
* Paul Bowles is bringing us a collection of new rhythms and words of wisdom.
* Andy Ross has more good tunes for us.
* Kootenay Jack and Bert Kniss will wrap up the show in various Celtic and Kootenay Jack ways.
There will be goodies etc. by the RSS Interact Club.
It’s a great place to relax with your friends and see the Kootenays’ finest perform. Fun!
Doors to the Rossland Miners Hall open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00 PM. Admission is $3 (free for kids and students).