The City of Trail is continuing with its phased approach to re-open City facilities and amenities. These re-opening plans include enhanced operating protocols that demonstrate the highest level of continued COVID-19 preventative measures for our employees and patrons.
On Monday, June 15, 2020, the Trail Riverfront Centre will re-open with limited services and reduced hours of operation.
The following services will be offered Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM:
- Library curbside pick-up.
- Computer access, by appointment only - Call 250-364-0821 to book.
- Visitor information.
- Gift Shop (card payment only).
- Printing services.
Library stacks remain closed until further notice.
The Trail Museum & Archives remain closed until further notice.
Trail Riverfront Centre staff will be on hand for enquiries, and patrons visiting the facility will need to follow the preventative measures that will be clearly outlined on posted signage outside and inside the building.
Preventative measures at the Trail Riverfront Centre include:
- Three (3) patrons in the building at a time. Those waiting to enter are asked to queue outside the main doors.
- Physical distancing. All patrons are asked to keep 2 metres (6ft.) from others at all times.
- Hand Hygiene. All patrons entering this facility must clean their hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Respiratory etiquette (cough or sneeze into your sleeve)
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
We thank everyone for their ongoing patience, cooperation, and we commend all of you for your hard work and sacrifices over the last two months. We ask that you continue to follow all recommended preventative measures and adhere to any restrictions noted by the City as sites continue to re-open. And, please be supportive and courteous so we can continue to protect everyone.
Please direct Trail Riverfront Centre questions to 250-364-0821.