What you need to know:
STAGE 2 restrictions are effective as of JULY 27, 2022.
STAGE 2 applies additional watering and outdoor water use restrictions, when the main reservoir is <0.5m below capacity.
- Alternate day watering based on residential street number (odd/even).
- There are no restrictions on watering vegetable gardens or fruit trees for personal use.
- Most outdoor residential water use* is only permitted between 8 to 9 a.m. and between 8 to 9 p.m.
- *Outdoor residential use includes the following purposes:
- Only hand watering of trees, shrubs, decorative baskets/containers and flower beds (sprinklers allowed for lawns, drip irrigation permitted with no restrictions)
- Only hand washing of vehicles, boats, bicycles and motorized equipment; Residential hot tub and pool filling can be conducted ONLY to comply with health and safety laws.
To view the complete table of restrictions, including Institutional and Commercial outdoor water restrictions, click here to view the Outdoor Water Use Regulation Bylaw No. 2696