Kootenay Carshare Cooperative is seeking a new Branch Coordinator to oversee operations in Rossland. The Rossland branch currently only has one vehicle and few active members. The main role of the Coordinator is to sign up new members, bring the vehicle to maintenance appointments, clean the vehicle and mail the trip logs to Nelson once a month. This is a contract position with compensation as follows:
· New Member Orientations, 1 hour – $25
· Vehicle and Branch Contact – $20/month/ vehicle (Rossland has 1 vehicle)
· Vehicle Cleaning and inspection- $12/hour up to two hours, any additional costs paid by KCC (eg. fluids, spray and wash, etc.)
· Mailing logs – postage costs paid by KCC
· Additional time for marketing and promoting the branch can be presented to KCC with an agreed upon rate.
This position is what you make it! We are looking for someone who is motivate to see Carsharing thrive in Rossland. As the branch grows the position grows. Currently the branch has very low usage and will not continue if a suitable branch coordinator cannot be found.