Throw Back Bonspiel -- for everyone who can curl!
The Rossland Curling Club has something special for every skill level at Winter Carnival.
On January 29, everyone who can curl (at all!) is invited to be part of the one-day "Throw Back" '80s-themed Bonspiel, for fun and prizes.
Note: the poster (below) says registration is required by January 20 , but we've been assured that people can register at any time — the earlier the better, but that deadline does not apply.
Some things to know before you go:
- Date: Sunday January 29, first games start at 9:30am
- Open format – teams can have any kind of make-up.
- Registration is required, either as a team or as an individual, in which case we will make up teams as needed – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost is $160/team, or $40/person if signing up as an individual.
- Entry fee includes 3 games of 4 ends each, breakfast, lunch, and light supper (pizza).
- Lots of very good prizes, including many not related to curling prowess (e.g. best-dressed).
- The focus will be on having fun in an inviting and friendly environment – come and meet some great people!