by Rossland Telegraph on Mar 17 2017
by Contributor on Mar 17 2017
by Letters to the ... on Mar 15 2017
by Charles Jeanes on Mar 15 2017
by David Suzuki on Mar 14 2017
by Letters to the ... on Thursday Mar 23 2017
by Canadian Centre... on Wednesday Mar 22 2017
by Rossland Telegraph on Wednesday Mar 22 2017
by David Suzuki on Tuesday Mar 21 2017
by Dick Cannings MP on Monday Mar 20 2017
Joe Hill Coffeehouse on March 19 -- Don't miss it!
The March 19 edition of Joe Hill Coffee House features talent from near and far:
· Johnny P. Johnson, with Javan on fiddle – Prairie roots, rising stars in the Kootenays, songs of life and experience
· The Reluctant Dragon – highlights from the upcoming show by the Rossland Light Opera Players
· Anna Jauncey – talented singer/songwriter/guitarist visiting from Scotland
· Geoff Ross – Rossland’s own; great songs, great singing and guitar
· Peter Pii: Country-Bluegrass from the Beaver Valley
· Kootenay Jack – Been to Nashville, came home, a good old rockabilly boy. He’ll perform The CEO Song. OK!
· Taylor Rozz – a high-energy duo of growing renown from just over the river
Lots of talent, and a wonderful range of styles.
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street,while the Miners’ Hall is being renovated, but it’s the same Joe Hill Coffee House as always – coffee, tea and goodies (no bar), nice surroundings, good sound. A mere $3 for a whole evening of entertainment!
Doors open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00. Don't miss any of it -- see you there!
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at email@example.com, 250-362-5677. Thanks!