The calendar elves have wisely arranged to hold St. Patrick's Day on the same date as the next Joe Hill Coffee House. We are prepared!
* Our program will lead off with three young dancers from the Kootenay Dance Works.
* Terry and Janet Marshall are returning from their new home in Kaslo to lead Pickled Thistle and Friends in an extended set with an Irish theme.
* Jonathan Provencal and friends from the Tuques will go Dublin for the show.
* Paul Bowles is bringing us a collection of new rhythms and words of wisdom.
* Andy Ross has more good tunes for us.
* Kootenay Jack and Bert Kniss will wrap up the show in various Celtic and Kootenay Jack ways.
There will be goodies etc. by the RSS Interact Club.
It's a great place to relax with your friends and see the Kootenays' finest perform. Fun!
Doors to the Rossland Miners Hall open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00 PM. Admission is $3 (free for kids and students).